We are looking for someone to provide efficient quality assistance and administrative support to the service team. This will involve you working with lots of internal departments such as the HR department and the Project Managers, as well as this you will be speaking with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors, meaning that no day is the same in this job.
If you are looking for a job with excitement and a variety of daily task, then this is a great opportunity for you!
What will I learn?
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Liaise with client and customers to organise appointments
• Raise orders and invoices
• Schedule engineers workload
• Assist the admin and operational teams
• Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’
effectiveness through personal commitment.
• Understands the importance for managing costs and expense, applying
the necessary controls.
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management, and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Good attitude and willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include; Word, Outlook,
Excel, and PowerPoint
• Planning, Organising & Executing – able to understand the priorities, plan
and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the