We are looking for a social media Marketing Assistant, the successful candidates role in the team will be provided with all training alongside attending regular networking events. The role will be predominately 10am – 5.30pm, Monday-Friday although there needs to be a level of flexibility on days and times of work, to suit events and clients. Future Career Progression – while we seek out a MA, as a small business we look to train someone to stay on and become an import part of the business long term. We have an office in Rutherglen and we prefer employees to work from there predominantly. Laptop and any requirements for the job will be provided A good internet connection will be required at home as our clients don’t turn off!
What will I learn?
- Content Generation – research and development
- Scheduling Content – using SocialPilot
- Use of Canva for graphics, images and video creation
- Social Media Engagement – daily engagement work for clients
- Analysing, producing and concluding on the data and reports produced through platform analytics and inputting into report templates (monthly)
- Working with management to promote business on digital and social media, ensure consistent messaging and tone in all posts
- Help to host and facilitate events
- Management of websites and blog pages
- Blog writing
- Research work for clients in all subjects
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital marketing
- A love of writing & ability to research niche subjects
- A flare of creativity Friendly, confident nature and ability to talk to clients
- Understanding of work etiquette: smart casual dress, no phones in meetings, timeliness etc
- Strong understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn – again training can be provided for finer details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.