We are one of the UK’s leading biomass energy businesses and specialises in pellet production and clean energy services. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, progressive business that has a wide variety of challenges and technologies. Procuring wood fibre form across Scotland, we are committed to developing and optimising efficient systems to ensure a timely supply of feedstock for the companies’ operations.
Due to the growing sales operation we are seeking the right person to help support our sales team. Reporting directly to the Senior Accounts Manager, you will be an active member of the sales team in a busy office involved in all elements of a sale from enquiry to delivery. Working with the team to deliver clearly defined targets, levels of customer service, and contributing to the evolving sales processes, you will be enthusiastic to learn and have excellent communication skills.
What will I learn?
- You will provide a sales support role for a variety of products sold across the UK, and ability to process and manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Fully supported by a team of similar minded, ambitious professionals, you will be encouraged to exceed your potential through professional and personal development.
- You will hold excellent IT skills, be well organised with excellent communication skills.
- Taking and processing orders, managing the delivery process.
- Maintaining customers data in line with GDPR rules
- Assisting with accounts and sales reporting
- Involved in managing customer credit levels
- Helping with stock control and aspects of quality control
- Updating customers with delivery dates
- Managing debtors & customer payments
- Dealing with any customer complaints
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent IT skills especially in Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail
- Team player & willing to contribute with ideas
- Experience with Sage preferable but not essential
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.