We are looking for a hardworking, confident and outgoing apprentice to join our friendly team. If you are looking to get into an office working environment and you are interested in admin this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What will I learn?
You will Identify and Shortlist candidates for the recruitment process, Research and update adverts in line with the company’s policy.
You will monitor responses/applications and make sure candidates’ applications are processed efficiently. Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
You will work towards a Diploma
Gain excellent communication skills
You will be able to work without supervision
What qualification or qualities are required?
– Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
– Tenacious and resilient
– Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
– Customer focused approach
– Confident and persuasive communicator
– Demonstrable questioning and listening skills Innovative
– Time management and organisational skills
National 4 or above English is Desirable.