We are looking for a confident and ambitious individual that has an interest in recruitment and administration. Who is also keen to work with a variety of people. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in our Edinburgh office and have the chance to join our team to have the responsibility to recruit new candidates for our agency.
This is an amazing opportunity that allows you to earn while you learn, meaning you have the chance to achieve a qualification in administration while working with our company!
What will I learn?
• Dealing with emails.
• Booking interviews.
• Giving and receiving feedback from both clients and job applicants.
• Client meetings.
• Advertising of vacancies.
• Sourcing job boards for suitable candidates.
• Holding open days for clients where interested job-seekers can find out about the company and register their interest
• Conducting interviews.
• Registering candidates.
• Checking of ID and eligibility to work in the UK.
• Attending exhibitions and networking meetings.
• Sales calls and business development.
What qualification or qualities are required?
Great Communications skills
Confident and ability to perform to a high standard under pressure
Passion for recruitment and administration
Admin knowledge or experience
Eager to develop your own personal skills
Have the ability to prioritise tasks and keep on top of your work
Ability to work at a high standard and meet deadlines