We are looking to recruit a proficient Administrator to join our growing Glasgow team. The Successful candidate will be integrated into a team and will work within that team in the housing estate market, offering high quality service to potential and existing customers. We offer excellent long term job prospects and security with a dynamic working environment and the chance to contribute to the company as it expands further. Our strategy is heavily sales and customer focused; as such our administrative processes need to be highly efficient.
What will I learn?
- Handling main office e-mail and phone enquiries
- Handling day-to-day front office tasks
- Answering queries from potential customers
- Qualifying and booking in property viewings
- Drawing up reservation forms, preparing move-in packs
- Registering new tenancies with the city council and energy providers
- Lodging security deposits with the tenancy deposit protection scheme
- Arranging access for property valuation purposes
- Dealing with queries from landlords
- Booking jobs and issuing keys to contractors; managing key log systems
- Assisting with property legality checks
- Making sure all filling/records/contact lists are in order and up to date
What qualification or qualities are required?
Excellent customer service skills
Able to work independently and as part of a team at pace
Confidence in taking phone calls
Experience in Admin
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.