We are recruiting a business Administrator for out position based in Hamilton, The Successful candidate will be faced with taking a range of admin duties such as screening incoming calls, passing on accurate messages, organize the meeting room ahead of all company and client meetings and to accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets. You will be expected to have a high standard of work while also finishing your tasks to high standard
What will I learn?
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Deal with high volumes of email, telephone and face-to-face enquiries efficiently, in a professional and friendly manner
- Organise the appointments diary
- Liaise with landlords, tenants, contractors and our lettings team throughout the above via email and phone calls
- Advertise properties on relevant property websites
- Deal with Council Tax and Utility correspondence
- General Office administration as per management instructions
- Provide support to the team as required
What qualification or qualities are required?
The ideal candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, and experience using SME software would be beneficial.
Administration knowledge or experience
Great communication skills
Must have a flexible approach to working
Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
Ability to work on own initiative to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines
Customer Care – Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations