The role of the Office Admin Support is to provide an effective, efficient and consistent service in supporting our Operations & Sales divisions throughout the UK whilst efficiently carrying out the key responsibilities outlined below. In doing so the Office Admin Support will gain a mass of experience and a broad overview of our dynamic and busy broker team.
What will I learn?
The main responsibilities of the Office Admin Support will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adding records to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and making sure it is kept up to date
• Speaking to funders on a daily basis to keep up to date with the latest product changes
• Drafting client proposal forms for the brokers
• Uploading opportunities to the funder’s platform
• Keeping broker files in a well organised and presentable manner
• Communicating with the sales team and making sure their files are progressing and deal with any issues that may arise
• Set priorities in relation to your own busy workload
• Liaise on a daily basis with both internal and external contacts such as funders, brokers, clients and potential clients.
• Communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Any other general duties as required
What qualification or qualities are required?
Essential skills required:
• Competent in numeracy skills
• Basic IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Positive work ethic
• Genuine interest and desire to learn and develop a career
• Excellent customer care and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Good problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated/proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of the team
• Being able to work under pressure
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.