If you have an interest in Admin and Accounts, this is an excellent opportunity for you to kick-start your career.
Join our team in a growing Facilities services business, you will be working alongside our experienced Accounts assistant in this role as well as learning more about our areas of work.
As well as this you will have the opportunity to work towards a qualification in Administration!
What will I learn?
- Registering new customer and supplier information
- Monthly Book-keeping (Dynamics Navison)
- Responsible for the day to day banking and bank reconciliations
- Processing Expenses
- Processing Purchase and Sales Invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Involvement in VAT Return processing and Month-End Accounts
- Proactively manage and handle all direct supplier contact/correspondence-telephones, emails and letters in a timely and professional manner.
- Investigate and resolve general enquiries in sufficient time to ensure that matters are handled efficiently and in accordance with good customer service.
- Fleet Administration
- Other Ad-hoc duties
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Excellent communication skills
- Essential knowledge of Microsoft packages is required (Excel advanced user)
- Resourceful and capable of working as a team member
- Flexible and adaptable in completing varied tasks
- Attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and keen to prove themselves
- Admin knowledge or experience