Are you ready to take the first step of your career in Digital Administration? We have an exciting opportunity in our client’s office. You’ll be joining a friendly and hardworking team with lots of opportunity to progress.
You’ll be coached and mentored throughout your apprenticeship whilst working towards your diploma.
What will I learn?
- Inbound and outbound calls, appointment setting for mortgage advisers, chasing clients etc…
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Preparing and maintaining the client files including the Fact Find Document
- Customer affordability calculations
- Carrying out a full review of the Client’s finances, needs and circumstances
- Undertaking research to find a suitable product for the Client and discuss with the Advisor
- Submitting the mortgage application to the Lenders
- Chasing mortgage lenders/solicitors/providers via telephone and email
- Updating clients on the progress of their cases
- Advising and selling insurance such as Personal and General Insurance
- Using your own initiative to enable cases to progress smoothly and meet deadlines
- Managing your own diary and ability to work independently
- Working alongside our advisors and the team of administrators
- Maintaining our high standard of customer service and following strict procedures
- Other general administration duties as required
What qualification or qualities are required
You must be driven and able to work without supervision.
You must be an effective communicator with excellent customer service skills
Confident and Outgoing.
an interest in admin is essential