We are currently seeking several experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanics to join our business in Australia! Working in Fly in And Fly Out (FIFO) Capacity on a 2 & 1 Roster at one of our 14 Mine Sites Across Western Australia.
Secure your future with WA’s number 1 Contractor specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure, and mineral processing.
We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients’ needs, and having a relentless focus on continuous improvement. Our social responsibility is what drives us, and we make an impact through contributions and support we give our communities.
- Perform routine maintenance in line with manufacturers and management requirements.
- Diagnosing, repairing and overhauling plant and equipment including but not limited to trucks, drill rigs and generators.
- Maintaining, diagnosing and repairing hydraulic components.
- Dismantling, repairing and reassembling engines, transmissions, steering columns, and other components.
- Diagnosing and repairing heavy vehicle fuel systems.
- Testing repaired parts for proper performance.
- Using computers and specialised tools to diagnose and repair faults.
- Inspecting vehicles and machinery for faults.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic or Fitter (Trade Qualification or Formally Recognised Equivalent). Mandatory.
- Experience working on CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Liebherr, JCB, John Deere or Volvo equipment.
- Extensive exposure to machinery such as Excavators, Dozers, Graders, Front End Loaders, Dump Trucks and comparable engines and heavy mobile plant equipment.
- A forklift and dogging license with necessary experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience with the overhaul, repair and re-manufacture of mechanical and hydraulic components, preferably within the Mining, Earth moving, Agriculture and/or Construction equipment space.
- Have the ability to recognise product quality deviations/faults.
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
- An ability to obtain a police clearance with no or minimal convictions.
- Committed to maintaining a safe working environment.
- Be capable/willing to work shift work including overtime as required.
What we will offer you:
· Full Relocation Including VISA to work in Australia & Flights!
· Health Insurance Benefits – Knock 10% Of Premium with BUPA, HBF or HCF
· Permanent and 6 Month Contracts roles available.
· Access to a number of Salary Sacrificing Benefits – airport parking, novated lease
· Ongoing Training and Development. Become a specialist in your field.
· Access to over 350 Retailer Discounts– savings up to $4000 per family per year.
If you feel you are suited to the above role and would like to relocate to Australia, please apply by sending your CV and we will be in contact asap.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic: 3 years (preferred)
- JCB,CAT,KOMATSU or similar brands: 2 years (required)
- C&G or equivalent qualification (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person