We are looking to recruit an IT apprentice to act as a front line support to our potential and existing customers and clients, As first line support you will be the first line of contact for customers and clients having issues with IT.
The Successful Client will be expected to uphold their phone call mannerisms to a high standard and be able to provide support speedy and efficiently.
We supply valued support to organisations around the globe using a wide range of technologies from traditional phone systems to AI powered chat bots.
Our mission is to provide excellent customer service combined with our industry and product expertise to resolve issues for our clients as quickly as possible and sometimes even before they have noticed an issue at all.
What will I learn?
- Creating incidents and requests on behalf of our clients, understanding importance and severity.
- Keeping the client contact up to date with the progress of their case.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve incidents without technical escalation.
- Turnaround service requests quickly.
- Monitor client systems and react to critical events.
- Update Knowledge articles and automated processes to help better serve our clients.
- Proactively find and progress incidents for our clients.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical troubleshooting experience or technical background.
- Educated to degree/HND level ideally in a related discipline.
- Fluent in multiple languages (English plus Spanish and/or French)
- Familiarity with Service Now or other ITSM tool.
- Any relevant technical certifications.
- Exposure to contact centre environments.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.