As an Apprentice, you’ll build the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer. You will join the Sales/Marketing teams and will be assigned a manager and a guide for the duration of your apprenticeship.
The Successful Candidate will help define, design, and implement campaigns across a variety of platforms. The Successful Candidate will also support product marketing strategy, understanding the users and turning them into a loyal consumer base and shaping the voice of the brand, or designing and executing digital marketing campaigns, the successful candidate will get exposure to different marketing products and will do this in collaboration with cross functional teams.
The successful candidate will receive training on basic marketing principles, search marketing, pay-per-click and more, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop further skills through hands-on experience in research & web analytics.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
What will I learn?
- High output of written content including white papers, newsletters, press releases, blogs and articles
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, email, blog, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to their website
- Working with and improving the data on the CRM system for segmentation
- Developing engaging online content including videos and graphics
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Five Nat 5’s at Grades A*-C or including English & Mathematics is preffered, Functional Skills national 4 or above in English and Mathematics, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and interest in learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.