We have an amazing opportunity that involves you building the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer. You will join the Sales/Marketing teams and will be assigned a manager and a guide for the duration of your apprenticeship.
You will have the chance to be coached/mentored towards gaining your qualification in Digital Marketing.
As an Apprentice, you will help define, design, and implement campaigns across a variety of platforms. Support product marketing strategy, understanding the users and turning them into a loyal consumer base and shaping the voice of the company brand, or designing and executing digital marketing campaigns, you will get exposure to different marketing products. You’ll do this in collaboration with cross functional teams.
You will receive training on basic marketing principles, search marketing, pay-per-click and more, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop further skills through hands-on experience in research & web analytics.
What will I learn?
- High output of written content including white papers, newsletters, press releases, blogs and articles
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, email, blog, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to their website
- Working with and improving the data on the CRM system for segmentation
- Developing engaging online content including videos and graphics
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
What qualification or qualities are required?
Knowledge and/or experience in Marketing.
National 5 English & Mathematics or an equivalent qualification.
Ability to speak and write in English fluently and professionally.
Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and interest in learning new skills.
Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
Passion for Digital Marketing.
Authorization to work in the United Kingdom.