Are you ready for a meaningful career? Do you thrive on challenge and responsibility? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Digital Marketer for one of our clients.
What will I learn?
• Researching, designing, writing and scheduling social media posts
• Producing content for clients, to include email campaigns, blogs, and landing pages
• Creation of additional graphics needed for social media, emails and landing pages
• Running campaigns to boost sales or/and engage prospects/customers for clients
• The opportunity to introduce photographic, animation and video content
• Online lead generation e.g. be open to developing skills in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin
• Search engine optimisation
• Evolving action plans to support reaching goals for clients
• Research into current trends to deliver the best marketing strategies possible
• Managing, measuring, reporting results monthly to clients and building an on-going
relationship and dialogue with them
• Adhering to and evolving strategic, business, sales and marketing processes
• Any other business administration duties to support the role
What qualification or qualities are required?
Willing to learn
Highly organised and reliable
work well under pressure
work on own initiative
Excellent communication skills
Creative individual who is able to create engaging content