We are a start-up communications agency where you will be responsible for supporting the Director to deliver great results for clients.
This role is suited to someone keen to get stuck into a range of PR and Marketing activities, including copywriting, event planning, media relations, social media management & advertising, research and admin. The company is growing fast. We are looking for a candidate who is ambitious to learn and grow as the company grows. Ultimately, we are looking for someone passionate about delivering great results for clients.
What will I learn?
- Support the delivery of PR & Marketing activity agreed with clients on a regular/monthly basis – using skills, experience, contacts and imagination to achieve targeted results against objectives, and flagging up any potential issues that might occur
- Write engaging, accurate copy often to tight deadlines for social media, blogs and media releases for client activity.
- Prepare reports on a regular/monthly basis to track activity and results for clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with third party suppliers and production staff and, where relevant, negotiate best rates on behalf of clients
- Seek out, maintain and build relationships with journalists and other stakeholders to meet the client’s objectives
- Following training, take part in the delivery of client media training
- Working with the company director support in the development of marketing communications strategy to satisfy the needs of the client
- Liaise with clients on projects
- Familiarity or willingness to learn how to use marketing software such as Canva, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Coverage Monitoring systems.
- Following training, respond quickly to crisis management situations, under supervision by a director; supporting the preparation of media responses
- Attend client/media events to represent the client or KVB Communications
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Must be Motivated to Deliver Exciting and interactive content online
- Have a Creative Mind
- Have a Passion for Marketing
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Must be Organised
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.