We are a product development consultancy focused upon embedded systems, sensors, IoT and Industry 4.0. Serving both Entrepreneurs and Industrial Manufacturers our company provides delivery of new product development projects from concept through, manufacturing to product launch and life-cycle maintenance.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice to support the social media and Web engagement of target markets and customers.
We offer the opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects across a range of industries and market sectors. We are a small friendly, professional team often working on new technologies with entrepreneurs on exciting and challenging new products.
What will I learn?
- Write and publish content on social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Support team with digital marketing content, preparing written and video blogs/vlogs.
- Maintenance of Invent Design Build website, including search engine optimization.
- Monthly marketing statistics.
- Create target customer engagement plans.
- Generate positive new opportunity leads.
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Proficient with Windows 10, Microsoft office and Gsuite.
- Strong communicator, able to work alone and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Google analytics
- Linkedin SalesNavigator
- Hubspot and Squarespace
- Standard grade English and Mathematics
- Good planning and organization skills, able to estimate task scope and time required.
- Clear written and oral communication skills, ability to make the complex clear.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Able to manage sensitive information responsibly.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.