We are recruiting for an events company who are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to help rebuild a new website alongside help increase SEO Optimization and network traffic to this website. The Successful candidate will also be involved in Social Media Marketing alongside Admin work where the candidate will work remotely with full support from their mentor.
What will I learn?
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Writing Blogs about the Company
- How to advertise properties for the company
- Creating Graphics for social Media Posts
- Research Businesses and Individual Properties
- Organising and scheduling posts
- Emailing clients and customers
- Phoning Clients and Customers
What qualification or qualities are required?
Admin or Marketing Experience is required from any field or qualification E.G Secondary School qualification, College qualification or even work experience in a relevant role.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.