Digital Events Administrator
A great opportunity if you are interested in events & digital content!
Main Purpose of Role
· To provide administrative and digital support to the Managing Director and Events team in the development and delivery of high quality conference and events services to clients, venues, partners, speakers and delegates.
· Senior Events Executive
· Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
· Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward emails
· Create and modify documents using various digital tools
· Support digital output from the team
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Obtaining information from the computer system
· Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
· Answering general queries by telephone
· Meet and greet clients and visitors
· Maintain a clean office environment
· Assisting Events Team as necessary at offsite events
· Support output through the use of social media channels
As Events Administrator you will be expected to act as part of the events team and as such your job role may occasionally be altered to help others complete their duties. Your job is to perform basic administration to enable the Events Team to concentrate on more detailed events tasks.
What will I learn?
· Communication and team-working skills
· Networking with other businesses
· Researching skills
· Necessary administrative tasks and skills
· Updating social media channels
· Understanding of client needs
· Creation and implementation of required events
· The use of various digital tools and platforms to create valuable business content
What qualification or qualities are required?
Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
Willingness to learn.
Excellent communication skills
National 5 Admin & National 5 English are preferable, however, not essential.