If you have a passion for administration, this is the perfect apprenticeship for you! This apprenticeship allows you to develop your administrative skills and work with a friendly hard-working team. You will be given the opportunity to develop your written and verbal communication skills as well as a variety of other skills. Throughout your apprenticeship you will be mentored and coached towards gaining a qualification.
This apprenticeship involves you being organised, having a good attention to detail and an interest in administration, if this is you and you believe you will make a good addition to the team apply today!
What will I learn?
- You will learn to be able to support the Admin and Helpdesk team by undertaking tasks for them and learning to pay attention to deal by being able to identify missing/incomplete paperwork.
- You will learn to develop and professionalise your communication skills in many ways as you will be managing the phoneline, communicating via email and other media channels.
- You will learn about administration in general, how to be organised, manage deadlines and priorities, work in a team and to be a self-starter. This will include filing and scanning as well as learning how to use the companies admin systems.
- You will learn how to undertake additional duties and learn how to approve to pay purchase orders on a periodic basis throughout the week.
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Administration experience
- Must have a flexible approach to working
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- Ability to work on own initiative to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines
- Customer Care – Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to generate, develop and present ideas and suggestions for improvements in order to achieve more effective working practises
- Attention to Detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel
We welcome applications from minority groups, people with disabilities and those who are care experienced.