We are looking to recruit a Digital Admin Assistant to help with general admin tasks for our company. You will be expected to have a high standard of work while also finishing your tasks to high standard.
The Successful candidate will be sending and receiving emails and also making phone calls to potential Customers and Clients whilst upholding customer service skills to the company’s standard. The Successful Candidate will also be taught how to use in house systems and be expected to be able to use this efficiently and thoroughly.
This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As a Business Administration Apprentice, you’ll be always expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude. So, if you’re an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
What will I learn?
General office admin tasks such as printing, laminating, posting of parcels
Key in data, update files and organise digital and hard copy file storage
Learn the administration aspects of all departments with our company & help out wherever required
Assist with the security of the office (locking/unlocking offices and main doors)
Assist with the monitoring of health & safety and fire safety checks
Carry out research of fundraising ideas & present to Fundraising Co-ordinator
Research local companies and make phone calls to help source things such as raffle prizes / venues for fundraising bucket collections
Help with set-up and clearing of rooms where we hold clubs for our customers
Contact customer club venues with attendee lists
Assist Day Hub staff to re-arrange tables & chairs in meeting rooms between bookings
Assist customers, volunteers and guests with directions, introductions, welcome drinks etc
Help raise awareness of the Company’s work, aims and goals
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Take instruction well and carry out tasks as required, reporting and recording as necessary
- Must work well with colleagues, as part of a team
- Act sensitively and with consideration when working around the Customers we support who have various physical disabilities and mental health issues
- Must be capable of digital record keeping, working with basic Microsoft Office suite applications (or equivalent Google applications) and be prepared to learn new systems
- Possess good organisational skills.
- An interest in, and commitment to, the smooth running of the charity and your part in it
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.