Do you have an interest in Digital Administration? If so, then this is the perfect apprenticeship for you! This apprenticeship allows you to develop your skills widely in admin and work within a team, also developing your communication and team-working skills.
If you have a passion to learn and have a creative mind, then this is a great opportunity for you!
What will I learn?
– Contacting existing clients that have gone ‘cool’ to see if they have any creative requirement
– Contacting suppliers for quotes
– Chasing suppliers and keeping on top of jobs which are currently in production at suppliers
– Sending out email newsletters
– Researching potential new clients
– Finding resources for blog topics (websites, videos, articles, etc.)
– Finding resources for memes (meme pages, subreddits, etc.)
– Potentially scheduling some social media posts
– Sending promotional/marketing literature to potential clients and follow-up contact
– Adding clients details to a database
– Scheduling meetings and managing my calendar
– Creating spreadsheets
– Amending PowerPoints
– Following/liking potential leads on social
– Monitoring Facebook/LinkedIn for potential leads
What qualification or qualities are required?
Knowledge or experience within Admin and/or Digital Marketing
Keen to learn and develop skills
Has an open, creative mind to developing opportunities
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Organised, able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
You must have a passion for marketing
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.
Apply for this Apprenticeship
Think this is the right apprenticeship for you? Click the “Apply now” button to start your new career with this modern apprenticeship.