This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As a Business Administration Apprentice, you’ll be always expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude. So, if you’re an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
What will I learn?
Essential functions and basic duties:
• Communicating over the telephone
• Inputting data
• Organise and report data
• General Administration duties as required
• Typing/formatting documents
• Use excellent customer service continuously
• Managing in house computer systems
• Sending and receiving emails
• Filing and maintaining internal documents
• Store and retrieve information
• Printing and scanning documents
What qualification or qualities are required?
• Admin knowledge or experience
• Ability to make efficient use of resources
• Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
• High level of motivation
• Attention to detail
• Common sense
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner