We are looking to hire a Digital Admin Assistant who will be inducted into a friendly, hard working and welcoming team. The successful candidate will be tasked with a range of tasks in the workplace where they will carry out these tasks efficiently and effectively while also having great support from a friendly and exciting team! The candidate will also be working towards a qualification alongside the chance to progress within the company. If this role interests you, Apply now!
What will I learn?
- Responding to emails and messages
- Answering the phone lines and helping any customers in need
- Checking stock regularly and ordering supplies when needed
- Signing out room and house keys
- Registering jobs onto the scheduling system for advertising
- Preparing forms for new employees alongside filing documents and training records
- Working closely with the team supervisor to assist with job scheduling and monitoring
What qualification or qualities are required?
- A good understanding of Admin
- A Nat 5 (Or equivalent) in admin or related field/Admin or related experience
- Is enthusiastic and a hard worker
- Good attention to details
- Confident and hark working
- Comfortable on the phone
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.