Our client is looking for a recruitment consulting to join there expanding team. You must be confident and enthusiastic and have a desire to perform under pressure. Communication and computer skills are essential.We are looking for someone who is tenacious and eager to develop their own personal skills. You will be responsible for recruiting new candidates to join our agency. You will need to manage compliance and ensure you are keeping your candidates up to date with their progress.
A fantastic opportunity for someone to kick start their career in Recruitment.
This will include a 1 year apprenticeship program –
What will I learn?
- Dealing with emails.
- Booking interviews.
- Giving and receiving feedback from both clients and job applicants.
- Client meetings.
- Advertising of vacancies.
- Sourcing job boards for suitable candidates.
- Holding open days for clients where interested job-seekers can find out about the company and register their interest
- Conducting interviews.
- Registering candidates.
- Checking of ID and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Attending exhibitions and networking meetings.
- Sales calls and business development.
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Word processing skills
- Ability to follow instructions and organise yourself to complete tasks fully and on time
- Ability to use initiative to think through problems to find solutions
- Literate with good written communication skills
- Ability to check for accuracy and give attention to detail
- Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and databases
- Proficient in using a computer, especially Word, Excel and MS Office