You could be working for a business which has their people at the heart of everything they do. With over 100 years’ experience, you’ll have the opportunity to work within the laboratory fume cupboard and furniture manufacturer business helping to provide great customer service through several different channels of communication. All of this with a slightly shorter working day on a Friday!
Within this role it will be key to have good customer service skills to ensure all stakeholder relationships are running smoothly.
If this is something that interests you, Apply Today!
What will I learn?
- Deliver Excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers using telephone and outlook
- Communicate with Project Engineers and Service Engineers
- Operate Opera Pegasus software to extract information
- Operate CRM to create opportunities, quotations, and job files.
- Input and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
- General administration tasks
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Team player
- Eager to contribute and take initiative
- Positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Would be advantageous to have knowledge or experience of
administration and software packages (I.e., Microsoft Suite of software)
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.