We are recruiting for a first-class apprentice to work within the business administration team. The role is very much based around being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done.
What will I learn?
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
- Operate internal Business Management System (BMS) and assist in further development and improvement of the system. (Full training will be provided).
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process.
- Answering incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff.
- Assist with production of Professional Service Agreements for Clients and Consultant
What qualification or qualities are required?
You must be driven and able to work without supervision.
Knowledge or experience within Admin.
You must be an effective communicator with excellent customer service skills
You must be willing to work in your own time to work towards your diploma.
Confident and Outgoing.
Reliable and Trustworthy.
We welcome applications from minority groups, people with disabilities and those who are care experienced.