Without question it is a key functional area within the business as exceptional customer service levels are a key to the future growth of the business and will give us a distinct advantage over our competitors. Each team member will be expected to perform a variety of roles and duties over the course of a working day. In order for the team to run well and efficiently and for workload to be balanced across team members, teamwork is an essential ingredient for this team to be a success.
What will I learn?
- Customer Service in the Branch
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers who visit the branch.
- Ensure all customers are greeted when entering the shop and engaged in conversation so that we can understand the needs and challenges within their respective businesses.
- All customer service staff should have an up to date Sales Presenter with all current promotions, price lists and intro deals.
- Ensure customers are made aware of current deals and are given the opportunity to increase their order when a deal is available.
- Ensure customers are made aware of our Education and up and coming courses.
- Ensure all customer ‘leave with a reason to come back’ and they should leave with current offers and promotions in their bag.
- Ensure all in-store till transactions are put through under a customer account and not as cash transactions
- Ensure all customer details are kept up to date in Sage200 and Salesforce. Customer Service on the Phone
- Relay any enquiries /communications to the appropriate member of the sales team.
- Any conversation, which requires action or is of interest to a rep or to the business, should be emailed to your line manager.
- Ensure customers are notified of any out of stock items and are called back with alternatives products that are available
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Customer service experience
- Having a strong character is a necessity
- Good telephone manner
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Team player
- Eager to contribute and take initiative
- Positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
Would be advantageous to have knowledge or experience of
- administration and software packages (I.e., Microsoft Suite of software)
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.