Due to continued growth and in anticipation of the launch of our new line of CryoSlimming and CryoToning Therapies, We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter to join our customer care team.
You will have an outgoing personality and great communication skills to be able to converse confidently with our clients over the phone and in-person.
A positive, can-do attitude is what we’re looking for to make sure we continue to exceed our customer expectations.
What will I learn?
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Responding to client enquiries using telephone, email, social media and in person
– Managing our clinic team diaries to ensure we meet delivery targets
– Following-up with leads generated from digital marketing campaigns and previous clients to generate new clinic bookings
– Welcoming new clients to the clinic and ensuring they complete the initial onboarding process which includes health consultation forms
– Communicating with clients throughout our customer care journey and handling sales administration tasks of setting up and managing client memberships
– Delivering clinic tours and sharing knowledge about our products and services with potential new clients
– Supporting the clinic director with any additional business administration tasks that may be required to support the day-to-day running of the clinic
– Keeping the clinic clean and tidy at all times
– Handling any complaints or feedback professionally and reporting any incidents to clinic director
– Working with digital marketing team to support social media campaigns and email marketing
– Supporting our online fitness community by showing enthusiasm and recognition of personal achievements on our coaching platform
– Able to prioritise workload effectively and work independently to complete routine tasks
– Must be highly organised and knowledgeable of business administration tasks
– Confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
What qualification or qualities are required?
The Candidate would need to have:
– A keen interest in health and fitness
– Knowledge of injuries/healthcare would be advantageous but not essential
– Previous experience working in a busy reception role would be helpful
– Ability to take leadership and initiative to complete tasks is desirable
– Experience or knowledge in digital marketing would also be an advantage
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.