We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and assist in facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties. The Successful candidate will be faced with taking a range of admin duties such as screening incoming calls, passing on accurate messages, organize the meeting room ahead of all company and client meetings and to accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets.
What will I learn?
- Screen incoming calls
- Pass on and take accurate messages
- When appropriate provide first line support
- Organize the meeting room ahead of all company and client meetings
- Coordinating tidying of the office in general and arranging necessary repairs
- To accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets.
- Be responsible for and competent using social media channels and our newsletter system to ensure any customer service announcements are made when needed
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Word processing skills
- Ability to follow instructions and organise yourself to complete tasks fully and on time
- Ability to use initiative to think through problems to find solutions
- Literate with good written communication skills
- Ability to check for accuracy and give attention to detail
- Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and databases
- Proficient in using a computer, especially Word, Excel and MS Office
- Good numeracy skills
- Some knowledge or understanding of content management systems/ Web
All qualifications considered.
Qualifications in English, Maths and Admin related subjects will be viewed favourably
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.