As an App developer we want you to work on the next generation of mobile apps that will interact with the environment and represent data in a meaningful way to the user. Using bleeding-edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that take data from sensors and turn it into something beautiful and intuitive.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to make an impact by improving and developing our innovative products, we want to meet you!
What will I learn?
Experience or knowledge in the following tasks will be useful, however lots of training will be provided.
• design principles (MVVM, MVP),
• design patterns (e.g. Singleton, Builder, Factory, Repository),
• Object-Oriented based languages & design principles (e.g. Java/Kotlin/C#),
• source code version tools (e.g. Git, SVN, Mercurial),
• common Android frameworks (e.g. Activities, Fragments, Services and Broadcast Receivers), SOLID programming principles, Java or Kotlin,
• unit testing (e.g. JUnit, Mockito , MockK), Automated testing (e.g. Espresso, Barista), Android app release process, performance and memory tuning tools (e.g. Performance Profiler),
• Architecture components and Jetpack,
• continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins, Bitrise, Github Actions), Software Control Management System (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bugzilla),
• Bluetooth technologies and supporting Android frameworks,
• Dagger or an understanding of dependency injection.
What qualification or qualities are required?
Talent, passion and integrity
Able to work on your own initiative