Our small, yet fast-growing publishing company aims to transform the lives of millions. We do this by supporting authors who have the potential to make immense positive change, helping them to grow their media product and transmedia businesses. We have reached a stage of growth where we are now excited to add an apprentice in Digital Application Support to our team.
What will I learn?
Working directly with the Managing Director (MD) and Creative Director (CD), over time, you will become responsible for:
- Liaising with the editorial and content creation team, marketing and technical teams to ensure projects progress smoothly
- Observing, recording and refining internal workflows and company guidelines to ensure consistent, high-quality results
- Communicating on behalf of the MD and CD with authors and other businesses
- Preparing reports on sales, workflows, projects, etc. together with recommended actions
- General administrative and project related activities
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Attention to detail
- Common sense
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- High level of motivation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.