This Admin Apprenticeship is a great opportunity to get into a role to work against inequality around Scotland!
You will have the chance to help organise events against inequality led by our education workers in schools, workplaces and many other facilities. This will help to evaluate and monitor the impact of the work, ensuring we provide appropriate signposting to resources and aftercare, and supporting the team with annual initiatives. The successful candidate will also have the chance to receive training and support.
This is an amazing opportunity to be help and be involved in stopping inequality on a daily basis as well as working towards your apprenticeship qualification!
What will I learn?
This opportunity allows you to learn a variety of things from Admin duties to Events and Campaign knowledge. Some examples of your responsibilities within the role can be seen below:
- Logging and responding to enquiries via email, telephone and social media
- Assist on report writing by monitoring education feedback, research and statistics
- Support production of regular online content on social channels and website
- Support the Company education team, including at stadium events, community events, educational workshops and the annual Creative Competition
- Working with Head Office Campaign team on sharing of information, statistics, case studies and promotional content
- Working with Campaign Manager (Scotland) to ensure appropriate financial/administrative systems are in place
- Undertake any duties relevant to the post as requested by Campaign Manager (Scotland)
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Commitment to equality and combating all forms of inequality.
Knowledge and/or understanding of inequalities facing.
Excellent organisational skills.
Ability to meet specific deadlines under pressure.
Passion for Admin.
Admin knowledge or experience.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.