Are you ready to take the first step of your career in Digital Administration? We have an exciting opportunity in our client’s head office. You’ll be joining a friendly and hardworking team with lots of opportunity to progress.
You’ll be coached and mentored throughout your apprenticeship whilst working towards your diploma.
What will I learn?
Identify missing/incomplete paperwork – chase and escalate where appropriate and upload onto Maximo.
Supporting all other help-desk roles during busy periods of absence and at lunchtimes
Booking access for PPM visits with sites.
Complete Asset uploaders to work with Operational Team to ensure Maximo system is up to date with customer asset lists.
Utilise internal reports to comply with contractual KPI’s.
General admin duties.
Assist with ad-hoc duties as and when required.
What qualification or qualities are required?
- knowledge in Microsoft packages
- Must have a flexible approach to working
- A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- Relationship building skills – in particular to be a self-starter willing to take the initiative when necessary and excellent ability to work well within a team structure, and support and guide team members as required
- Ability to work on own initiative to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines
- Customer Care – Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to generate, develop and present ideas and suggestions for improvements in order to achieve more effective working practises
- Attention to Detail
- An understanding of compliance in terms of statutory, mandatory and routine maintenance
- Strong IT skills including Excel