Are you ready to take the first step of your career in Administration. We have an exciting opportunity for you which will involve you joining a friendly and hard working team with lots of opportunity to progress.
You’ll be coached and mentored throughout your Apprenticeship whilst working towards your diploma.
What will I learn?
- You will learn to develop and professionalise your communication skills in many ways as you will be managing the phoneline, communicating via email and other media channels.
- You will learn about administration in general, how to be organised, manage deadlines and priorities, work in a team and to be a self-starter. This will include filing and scanning as well as learning how to use the companies admin systems.
- You will learn how to use all Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Administration experience or knowledge
- Must be able to work on your own with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be Determined to get tasks complete
- Willingness to learn
- A Career Focused Attitude