Are you ready to take the first step of your career in Digital Administration? We have an exciting opportunity in our client’s head office. You’ll be joining a friendly and hardworking team with lots of opportunity to progress.
You’ll be coached and mentored throughout your apprenticeship whilst working towards your diploma.
What will I learn?
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to the wider team
- Help with the planning, co-ordination and arrangements of site surveys
- Ensuring Standard Operational Procedures are followed
- Help the engineers & surveyors with production of Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Manage project specific trackers and spreadsheets
- Managing the inbox and team calendars
- Building internal and external relationships
- Arranging travel and hotels
- Arrange staff training
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Proficient across MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail