Are you ready to start off your career in administration? We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a young thriving company with massive potential to develop and grow with the business in a fun working environment.
An extremely varied role primarily focused on administrative tasks and implementing internal processes. You will work under an Accounts Manager to learn accounts skills and working with in-house software. The role is office based, but there may be a requirement for you to occasionally visit properties. As well as this you will have the opportunity to complete a qualification within administration!
What will I learn?
- You will learn about administration in general, how to be organised, manage deadlines and priorities, work in a team and to be a self-starter. This will include filing and scanning as well as learning how to use the companies admin systems
- You will learn to develop and professionalise your communication skills in many ways as you will be managing the phoneline, communicating via email and other media channels.
- You will learn how to use all Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will learn to manage client database and client portal
- You will learn to type meeting minutes
- You will learn how to handle mail
- You will learn how to input data
- You will learn to manage keys and office stationery
- You will learn to process and code contractor invoices
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to self-manage time effectively
- Possess high levels of attention to detail and good organisational skills
- A Proactive approach in all aspects
- Well spoken, smartly presented and takes pride in delivering excellent client service
- Proficient in Microsoft office