Are you ready to kick start your career in admin? If so, then this is a great opportunity for you! Your responsibilities will primarily sit within a company wide support role and will be diverse. Throughout this apprenticeship you will have the chance to be coached towards a qualification in administration!
We are looking for a robust individual with the ability to manage their own workload in a pressurised office environment. If you think this is you, why not apply today?
What will I learn?
- Answer the telephone in a professional and courteous manner. Transfer phone calls. Take accurate and concise messages.
- Handling all aspects of the customer service process, from enquiry to invoice for all direct consumers (via telephone, email). This will include but not limited to;
- Order, case or service activity entries
- Scheduling appointments,
- Closing-off jobs,
- Entering details of work completed into database,
- Contacting customers
- Contacting subcontractors
- Work with operations/sales team members to schedule appointments
- Ensure tasks are complete and accurate in a timely and effective manner
- Enter data, including stock numbers, part numbers and quantities
- Accept deliveries in accordance to company guidelines and policies
- Complete purchase orders in accordance to company policies
- Providing cover for other team members during absences
- Filing, organising paperwork & files
- Prepare items for daily mailing
- Abide by a high standard of customer service and abide by company personnel policies and health & safety policies
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Carrying out any other administrative duties as and when required
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible in approach to work
- Must be computer literate as will be using a range of data sources, models and software systems, (ex.MS Word, Excel, CRM and Sage)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have admin knowledge or experience