Within this entry level role you will be providing dedicated support to the Management Team, Advisors, and administrator. Helping with day-to-day tasks and the running of the practice to include regulatory requirements mainly revolved around client servicing. You will work along side the team and learn from them whilst working towards your SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Support to Practice Management Team
- Support the day-to-day business operations within the Practice;
- Implement, operate and maintain effective systems, processes and procedures which enable Director/adviser to optimise client meetings;
- Liaise with clients and third parties in relation to the Practice;
- Make travel bookings and travel arrangements as required for the team.
- Support the team to ensure the end-to-end business process is adhered to and tracked efficiently in line with Director and regulatory standards;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client information;
- Support the team in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with business assurance/management;
- Liaise with Head Office and admin centres as required.
- Support the team with and contribute to all relevant projects;
- Support the team in gaining new prospects and clients;
- Support the team to achieve Practice goals and objectives;
- Support the team to develop client relationships and referrals, service existing clients and assist in building new relationships, incorporation with client entertainment events and a first-class client servicing strategy;
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate.
- Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards;
- Attend and contribute to regular update meetings with the team and 1-2-1 meetings with the Practice Manager;
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties.
Maintain and update client service questionnaires.
Knowledge and experience:
- Comfortable with/experienced in using electronic (client) data systems;
Skills and behaviours:
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Good organisation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task;
- Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude;
- Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team;
- Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Quality Focus: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with minimal supervision. Stays focused on tasks regardless of distractions and interruptions.
- Team Work: Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals.
- Embracing Change: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Developing Self and Others: Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
- Communicating Effectively: Understands and learns from what others say and conveys ideas and facts using language the audience will best understand.
- Planning and Organising: Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
- Client Care: Builds and maintains a first-class experience for the client through the products and services offered by the business.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.