An exciting opportunity to work alongside a Life Coach in Glasgow. If you have an interest in admin then this role will be great for you!
You will be responsible for many duties such as answering calls/emails, updating social media and will have the opportunity to start networking.
There is a huge progression route and lots of benefits.
What will I learn?
• Update Website and Social Media
• Book in clients and meetings/calls
• Process contracts and invoices
• Putting workshop content into workbook
• Sending out promotional material
• Managing spreadsheets
• Promote and organise workshops and events
• Networking with other businesses
• Administer the associate scheme
You will also receive the following benefits:
• Participation in training and workshops
• Free training courses
• Opportunity to raise profile through networking
• Free personal coaching
• Career Progression
What qualification or qualities are required?
Must be able to work on your own
Excellent Communication Skills
Must be Determined to get tasks complete
Willingness to learn
A Career Focused Attitude
(national 5s will be considered)