Sales Coordination is a key part of what we do, providing the crucial ‘bridge’ between our customers and our internal purchasing, logistics and external field sales team. This fast-paced, multi-faceted role will see you handling inbound customer enquiries and processing sales orders. In addition, you will assist the external sales executives and generate outbound activity to help develop customer spend and identify new opportunities. This position is office based and focussed upon customer engagement. You will be focussed on understanding customer needs, to ensure opportunities are realised and first-class service is always provided. We are seeking to hire someone on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday.
We provide a competitive basic starting salary and operate a range of rewarding incentive schemes.
Our employee benefits include: –
1. 29 days annual leave (rising to 34 days with length of service) including public holidays
2. Contributory pension scheme
3. Extensive range of training & development
- New, modern premises in the prime location of Livingston’s Brucefield Industrial Estate
- Potential progression opportunities
we are also dedicated to maximizing every employee’s potential, by providing career development plans. We like to see employees progress throughout the company so offer fantastic support along the journey.
What will I learn?
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing accounts, effectively maintaining profitability
- Dealing with incoming customer queries and providing advice & solutions
- Undertaking outbound activity to help identify and target new customers
- Working closely with and supporting the external sales team
- Administration of sales orders/quotations, ensuring customer delivery dates are met
- In dialogue daily with key suppliers
- Regular use of internal CRM system, SalesI & LinkedIn
- Closely liaising with logistics and procurement
What qualification or qualities are required?
We know that this role will ideally suit an experienced internal salesperson who can demonstrate a good track-record of success in a similarly fast paced position. That said, it’s often about character and personality. So, if you fancy a fast paced & varied role where you can showcase your charisma in charming our customers and you’re not afraid to make outbound calls, we would love to hear from you. You will need to learn our internal systems (Sage, SalesI etc.) but that goes for anyone, and we will provide full training. It is however vitally important that you have a first-class telephone manner (friendly and professional) coupled with strong administration skills. It also helps if you are commercially aware, and target driven.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation. We have also achieved the bronze level of the LGBT Charter.