We are an independent eyewear company involved in all aspect of the optical industry; branched off from our original brick and mortar store. We began our online site in 2017, and it has been growing steadily since its inception. Our business ships high end goods worldwide, and we are looking for a digital apprentice to join our team.
Our studio is based at SWG3 in Finnieston, within one of the arches at the music, art & culture venue.
What will I learn?
Working predominantly with our studio manager and liaising with our NOT staff, you will be responsible for:
- Managing social media, inc; maintaining a flow of posts across platforms, posting stories, replying to direct messages
- Ensure brand coherence and quality across multiple platforms
- Help develop new marketing strategies after reviewing existing promotions, & implementing these to drive new brand engagement
- Assist in the uploading of products to Shopify
- Maintain blog posting on the Niche Bazaar Studio website
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Interest in fashion & design
- Creative mindset
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Keen to learn & develop skills
- Good flair in written language
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.