We are recruiting for a Business Administrator role who will work closely with the Conveyancing, Debt Recovery and Management Teams to provide a high quality and responsive support service to the multi disciplinary frontline staff. The Successful candidate will also contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s Service Level Agreement targets and the Company’s strategic objectives.
What will I learn?
- provision of the day to day general clerical & administration support to the Operational Delivery Teams including incoming and outgoing mail services, photocopying, telephone & face-to-face client reception etc.
- input, maintenance, and reporting of client contact & activity information from the relevant databases and for monitoring quality assurance processes, reporting on this weekly to the Team Leader.
- Provision of relevant support to front-line staff through telephone contact with clients to confirm appointments or follow-up of non-attendees.
- Working in a fast paced team environment
- Working to required performance standards
- Problem solving skills
- Different communication styles and knowing when to use them
- Accurate record-keeping and communications consistent with policies and procedures
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good IT and organisational skills
- Be Self-motivated with a good work ethic
- Have good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Be willing to learn and progress
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a Team player
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.