We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is starting out on their career in property to join our friendly, client-focused team. With a portfolio of properties mainly in the City Centre and West End, we are seeking a friendly, self-motivated, organised individual with good verbal and written skills and a willingness to learn. Full training will be provided but the successful candidate will ideally be used to dealing with people both on the phone and via email and be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
What will I learn?
- Answering general enquiry phone calls and emails
- Arranging viewings
- Confirm/reschedule/cancel viewings
- Check rep diaries and keys
- Hang up reps and contractor keys
- Organise rep keys and files for next day diary
- Type detailed inventories via electronic audio device
- Check in tenancies on our in-house system
- Check out tenancies ended on our in-house system
- Informing Council Tax and utilities of check ins and check outs
- Deal with utility bills and council tax exemptions
- Arrange advertising boards
- Mail – franking, opening and distributing to relevant individuals
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Well-presented and punctual
- Polite and articulate with a excellent telephone manner
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Team player
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.